This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to Manage Multiple Forest

Hello Guys,

I have two forest. ARS is installed in one forest and is perfectly working fine. I need to use the same ARS installation to provision / re-provision / de-provision users in another forest.

I have created a trust between this two forest. Created a separate ARS service account (member of domain admin and exchange organization admin) in another.

What are the necessary pre-requisite for such setup?
Do I have to install ARS service in the other forest as well?

Thanks
sameer
Parents
  • Terrance.. Thank you for the script and explanation.
    My apology for being pain but I need to clarify following though..
    Each of my managed domain/forest will have their own exchange server in the forest..
    I need ARS to be able to see and create mailbox in each domain on their exchange server rather than trying to create exchange mailbox on a server belong to the same forest as ARS server is.
    For example:
    domainA.ForestA.com has Exchange
    DomainB.ForestB.Com has exchange
    DomainC.ForestC.com has exchange and ARS server is in this domain.

I would like to configure exchange policy in ARs for each domain so that i can create mailbox for DomainA users on their own exchange server, DomainB users on their own exchange server and DomainC on their own exchange server

Three different exchange polices linked to three different domains to target three different exchnge environment..

I believe I can set virtualattribute edsaCreateMsEXCHmailbox to true to trigger these polices.
  • Terrance.. Thank you for the script and explanation.
    My apology for being pain but I need to clarify following though..
    Each of my managed domain/forest will have their own exchange server in the forest..
    I need ARS to be able to see and create mailbox in each domain on their exchange server rather than trying to create exchange mailbox on a server belong to the same forest as ARS server is.
    For example:
    domainA.ForestA.com has Exchange
    DomainB.ForestB.Com has exchange
    DomainC.ForestC.com has exchange and ARS server is in this domain.

I would like to configure exchange policy in ARs for each domain so that i can create mailbox for DomainA users on their own exchange server, DomainB users on their own exchange server and DomainC on their own exchange server

Three different exchange polices linked to three different domains to target three different exchnge environment..

I believe I can set virtualattribute edsaCreateMsEXCHmailbox to true to trigger these polices.
Children
No Data