This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Access Template to Deny Write permission to attribute/Flag 'Password Never Expire' is not taking place (effective) in ARS 6.9 (without Patch4).

Access Template to Deny Write permission of attribute/Flag 'Password Never Expire' is not taking place (effective).

Version: ARS 6.9 (without Patch4).

Parents
  • This is interesting. The only situation I could see where this flag would get turned on during an undo-deprovision is potentially if it was in place on the object at the time of deprovisioning.

I say this because Undo-deprovisioning attempts to restore an object to its original state.

My suggestion to the original poster would be to setup a PVG rule within a user provisioning policy that forces the state of that flag to "OFF" as the default and only acceptable value.
  • This is interesting. The only situation I could see where this flag would get turned on during an undo-deprovision is potentially if it was in place on the object at the time of deprovisioning.

I say this because Undo-deprovisioning attempts to restore an object to its original state.

My suggestion to the original poster would be to setup a PVG rule within a user provisioning policy that forces the state of that flag to "OFF" as the default and only acceptable value.
Children
No Data