This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Get-QADComputer attributes

Hello,

Do we have a list of all attributes used by the command Get-QADComputer?

from the command :

"Get-QADComputer -includedproperties serviceprincipalname | where {$_.serviceprincipalname -notlike "msclustervirtualserver*"}

I would like:

1. display the serviceprincipalname on the screen

2. export all data to a csv, xls file

Thanks,

Dom

• That will give you just a list of all the property names:

Get-QADComputer -IncludeAllProperties -ReturnPropertyNamesOnly

This will dump all the properties and their contents for all of your computer accounts:

Get-QADComputer -IncludeAllProperties | export-csv "mycomputer.txt" -notypeinformation
  • Hello Johnny,

the first command still showing only "Name, Type, DN" nothing else!!!
    [PS] H:\>Get-QADComputer -includedproperties -ReturnPropertyNameOnly -sizelimit 0 | more

Name Type DN
    ---- ---- --
    VRPCPMTS1 computer CN=VRPCPMTS1,OU=Disabled,OU=MITS Managed Servers,DC=ad
    ADDCMCO2 computer CN=ADDCMCO2,CN=Computers,DC=ad
    ADDCRRH3 computer CN=ADDCRRH3,CN=Computers,DC=ad
    ADDCMCO1 computer CN=ADDCMCO1,OU=Infrastructure,OU=Windows,OU=MITS Servers,DC=ad
    ADDCRRH1 computer CN=ADDCRRH1,OU=Infrastructure,OU=Windows,OU=MITS Servers,DC=ad
    ADDCRRH2 computer CN=ADDCRRH2,CN=Computers,DC=ad
    ADDCSMH2 computer CN=ADDCSMH2,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=ad
    ADDCMCO3 computer CN=ADDCMCO3,CN=Computers,DC=ad

Trying the other command now
    Thanks,
    Dom
  • Error on the second command looking for it ...
    [PS] H:\>Get-QADComputer -IncludeAllProperties | export-csv "mycomputer.txt" -notypeinformation
    Get-QADComputer : An operation error occurred.
    At line:1 char:16
    + Get-QADComputer <<<< -IncludeAllProperties | export-csv "mycomputer.txt" -notypeinformation
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-QADComputer], DirectoryAccessException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Quest.ActiveRoles.ArsPowerShellSnapIn.DirectoryAccess.DirectoryAccessException,Quest.Act
    iveRoles.ArsPowerShellSnapIn.Powershell.Cmdlets.GetComputerCmdlet

[PS] H:\>
  • I omit "-notypeinformation" on the second command and it gives me tons of fields ... digging now... but no "ServicePrincipalName" !!!

#TYPE Quest.ActiveRoles.ArsPowerShellSnapIn.Data.ArsComputerObject
    objectClass objectSid objectGUID userAccountControl whenCreated whenChanged operatingSystemVersion operatingSystem operatingSystemServicePack dNSHostName edsvaNamingContextDN mS-DS-CreatorSID #NAME? ComputerName ComputerRole CreatorSid DnsName Location ManagedBy SecondaryOwners OSName OSVersion OSServicePack OSHotFix TrustedForDelegation AccountIsDisabled NTAccountName SamAccountName Security Domain LastKnownParent MemberOf NestedMemberOf Notes AllMemberOf Keywords ProxyAddresses PrimarySMTPAddress PrimarySMTPAddressPrefix PrimarySMTPAddressSuffix PrimaryX400Address PrimaryMSMailAddress PrimaryCCMailAddress PrimaryMacMailAddress PrimaryLotusNotesAddress PrimaryGroupWiseAddress EmailAddressPolicyEnabled Path DN CanonicalName CreationDate ModificationDate ParentContainer ParentContainerDN Name ClassName Type Guid Sid Description DisplayName OperationID OperationStatus Cache Connection DirectoryEntry

thanks,
    Dom
  • ServicePrincipalName is a property of object class Computer or Service Connection Point (child of Computer Object as container)?
  • Yes I saw it as an object of the Computer Class and I would like to list it in an excel file for all members of the class...

My target is to be able to list all servers and only servers from Active Directory, excluding cluster names, share names, etc...

Thanks,
    Dom