This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Add Managed Unit to Self Service Site

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to add a managed unit to self-service webportal in ARS?

I also need to add the search option to the self-service site.

Any assistance is appreciated.

I have both 6.9 and 7 that i use to manage separate domains.

We plan to move to 7 for the other but have not got there yet.

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Johnny,
    I was able to copy the web site and remove all items from the new site.
    Can you tell me if you have any methods for a membership rule that will state Primary Owners.

Essentially I want a managed unit that will list all the group the person logged on is primary owner of.
    I have the managed unit and all the ARS Templates for users to view users/group and add / remove if primary owner. Now i just need a way for a user to see a list of all the groups they own. The search method will allow them to find the groups but wanted to see if I can do a little extra and give them a list.
    Thanks again for all your help.

Lu
  • Johnny,
    I was able to copy the web site and remove all items from the new site.
    Can you tell me if you have any methods for a membership rule that will state Primary Owners.

Essentially I want a managed unit that will list all the group the person logged on is primary owner of.
    I have the managed unit and all the ARS Templates for users to view users/group and add / remove if primary owner. Now i just need a way for a user to see a list of all the groups they own. The search method will allow them to find the groups but wanted to see if I can do a little extra and give them a list.
    Thanks again for all your help.

Lu
Children
No Data