This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

7.1 SyncEngine - Office 365 Connector - LicensePlanService and its ObjectID

Hi all,

I wonder to what the ObjectID in a LicensePlanService object is referring too.

I compared this ObjectID with what I can see in AccountSkuID, SkuID and even AccountObjectID but can not find this GUID anywhere when checking my tenant.

Thanks in advance!

Jan Asmus

• That's an object internal to the SyncEngine - inherited no doubt from its roots in QuickConnect.

See information about it here:

support.oneidentity.com/.../10
  • Hi and thanks for the reposnse. Normally the ObjectID or ObjectGUID referrs to the object coming from the source item itself (User Group etc.) and not from something SyncEngine internally. The QuickConnect LicensePlanService "object" seems to be a mix of a Sku and a ServicePlan. Both, a Sku and each ServicePlan have their own ObjectID's wich I'd like to get out of the source object in order to map it based on ObjectID.
    The link is known to me but does not explain where it comes from.
    May I sugegst to integrate the real ObjectID's of Skus and ServicePlans from O365 ?
  • The LicensePlanService object is a data structure in the QuickConnect / Sync Service DB that relates directly to storage of information about SKUs, ServicePlans and other information pulled from Office 365 when the service is connected to it.
  • I guess its then generated in the code and is maybe different in independant SyncEngine Instance DB's. Workflows from within different Instances would return different ObjectID's.
    I'm assuming its dynamic generation because MS offers new Licenses within existing Plans from time to time (like Planner, Deskless, Flow) in the last time.
    The reason why I'm asking for the native Microsoft objectID's is I'd love to map based on Guid's and we do have already a DB using the native GUIDs - and it would simply help to have the real source ObjectID's to referr too.
  • I don't see the connection between the first two sentences of your reply.

I can tell you that the sync engine periodically can re-sync with Office 365 to get updated plan info etc. It also uses this to take a snapshot of license usage.