This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I allow all users to manage all distribution groups in a specific OU through Self Service

At the moment I'm really struggling to figure out how to add functionality into self service. 

We have a specific OU called "Distribution lists - SITE" and what I would like is to allow X amount of users to edit/change/remove membership into those groups without having to log tickets to our engineering department. 

I literally have no idea where to begin and am somewhat new to Quest :( 

Any ideas or pointers in the right direction?

-Tom

Parents
  • ARS SSM | Published Groups | Add Self into the Group | was removed since 6.9.
    case1) you still can utilize the AT 'Add Self into the Group' - it still exists in ARS (supported? probably yes)
    case2) Trustee (built-in SID) "Primary Owner", Secondary Owner" -- AT Group-Membership -- OU=MyDLs --- another helpful workflow possible.
  • ARS SSM | Published Groups | Add Self into the Group | was removed since 6.9.
    case1) you still can utilize the AT 'Add Self into the Group' - it still exists in ARS (supported? probably yes)
    case2) Trustee (built-in SID) "Primary Owner", Secondary Owner" -- AT Group-Membership -- OU=MyDLs --- another helpful workflow possible.
Children
No Data