This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Recycle Bin not visible (with AD Recycle Bin Enabled)

The Recycle Bin has been enabled in Active Directory

When I de-provision a Group object  to the AD Recycle Bin either in the console or Web Interface - this returns an error (directory object not found).

However, after this operation, I can see that the group has been de-provisioned into the Recycle Bin by running

Get-Adobject -includedeletedobjects

Similarly I can run

Restore-Adobject

to recover the deleted item.

Nevertheless, I still can't see the Deleted Objects container in the Web Interface or the console.

Given that I have the rights to carry out these tasks, that suggests to me that insufficient rights are the reason for this.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • That is certainly unexpected, and not normal.

Someone may have been working with the Web Interface configuration and disabled this pane.

Title: HOW TO: Hiding the Tree and Views pane in the Active Roles Web Interface
    Solution: 261908
    URL: https://support.oneidentity.com/kb/261908 

What Web Interface configuration is applied when you view the Web Interface settings in the Active Roles Configuration Center?

Check this configuration in the Active Roles Console and see if ShowNavigationPane is set to True or False.

Children