ARS: The specified Domain is not available for Management. The specified Domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.

Hi,

I've installed ARS on a on a separated Domain and now try to add managed Domains in other non-trusted Domains. All ports form the ARS documentation are open against the specific Domains, but I am still facing the error that the Domain can't be contacted. Don't know if it's relevant or not, but in the eventlog I can see that there is the following warning:

Active Roles Administration Service encountered a non-critical error.

Details: Active Roles Administration Service failed to publish the service connection point under container

Because of the above error, i've set the permission like described in the following article, but I am still facing the same error in the eventlog when restarting the ARS service:
https://support.oneidentity.com/active-roles/kb/90456/what-permissions-are-required-for-the-ars-service-account-to-publish-service-connection-points-

Not sure if both issues are connected or not, but I would really appreciate your Help.

Thanks,
Micha

Parents Reply Children
No Data