How to bind to a managed unit in VB script

I have a request to generate an email list of the contents of a managed unit (that is populated by several different queries) any time the group membership changes. I can do this with a Modify trigger easy enough but that part I am missing is how do I bind to the managed unit in VB? I have lots of scripts that bind to AD groups directly to do reporting but I've never tried to bind to a managed unit before.

Parents
  • Every object in Active Roles has a distinguished name associated to it and Managed Units are no different. Check out the section in the SDK CHM help file titled "Listing Members of Managed Unit". There is an example in the SDK using VBScript. The SDK folder should be located where Active Roles is installed.

• Every object in Active Roles has a distinguished name associated to it and Managed Units are no different. Check out the section in the SDK CHM help file titled "Listing Members of Managed Unit". There is an example in the SDK using VBScript. The SDK folder should be located where Active Roles is installed.

Children
No Data