custom attributes are empty--Need to update the value

Hi ALL

i need to have update the extenstion attribute 1, 2,3,,11 with some value so that they can sync with the work day tool. but i can see these values are empty. i have to update these value manually everyday or script. i want to fix them for permanently.

is there anyway to update the through ARS.

If yes please let me know.

Regards 

Rajesh 

Parents
  • If this is for existing users and if you have version 7.x of Active Roles, you could possibly utilize the Synchronization Service to read the values for the extension attributes from a text file and update them all at once and/or also update them on a scheduled basis if they ever change. The text file would need to be delimited, like a CSV, with one or more column being values that can be used to uniquely identify the users in AD. Then you can update what ever attribute you'd like from the values in the text file for that user.

• If this is for existing users and if you have version 7.x of Active Roles, you could possibly utilize the Synchronization Service to read the values for the extension attributes from a text file and update them all at once and/or also update them on a scheduled basis if they ever change. The text file would need to be delimited, like a CSV, with one or more column being values that can be used to uniquely identify the users in AD. Then you can update what ever attribute you'd like from the values in the text file for that user.

Children