Side by Side

Guys.

Our ARS version has been in use from the version 6 days and has been upgraded along the way to version 7.3 where we are today.

What I would like to do and not sure if its even possible.

I would like to install a brand new fresh installation of ARS on the latest version, fresh DB and settings and build up a new environment while the 7.3 version is still in use. Is this the correct way to do it? can it be done? anything to watch out for?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Many customers of mine use the scenario as "Upgrade": "blank install" + "mimic ARS legacy configuration": review/healthcheck/cleanup/improve/adjust AD Management Workflow in general, and ARS Workflow reflecting the AD management workflow, in particular. Reason: very dynamic modern IT infrastructure (here AD, Exchange, O365) with ever ongoing changes. It is correct and complex undertaking, that's why customers use PSO engagement as "ARS Upgrade project" to execute it right with all technical dependencies present, which includes more then "technical upgrade" as explained above.

• Many customers of mine use the scenario as "Upgrade": "blank install" + "mimic ARS legacy configuration": review/healthcheck/cleanup/improve/adjust AD Management Workflow in general, and ARS Workflow reflecting the AD management workflow, in particular. Reason: very dynamic modern IT infrastructure (here AD, Exchange, O365) with ever ongoing changes. It is correct and complex undertaking, that's why customers use PSO engagement as "ARS Upgrade project" to execute it right with all technical dependencies present, which includes more then "technical upgrade" as explained above.

Children
No Data