WI to open a .exe

Guys.

Is there a way or a solution. I have a small .EXE file that i would like our Service Desk team to be able to launch from the the WI. Is there an easy way to achieve this? 

Parents
  • To simply have Active Roles just run an EXE file, I would think this could be done via an Automation Workflow that calls the EXE from a PowerShell script. Delegate access for the Service Desk members to an Automation Workflow. Then from the WI they could browse to Directory Management -> Workflows and launch the workflow When executed, this workflow would start a PowerShell Script Module that kicks off the EXE file.

• To simply have Active Roles just run an EXE file, I would think this could be done via an Automation Workflow that calls the EXE from a PowerShell script. Delegate access for the Service Desk members to an Automation Workflow. Then from the WI they could browse to Directory Management -> Workflows and launch the workflow When executed, this workflow would start a PowerShell Script Module that kicks off the EXE file.

Children