Delegate Rights to Manage Scheduled Tasks

Hello -

I'd like to delegate rights to manage Active Roles scheduled tasks but haven't found an access template specific to delegating the right.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Parents
  • Access Templates do have the ability to be delegated to Scheduled Tasks (edsScheduledTask) and Scheduled Task Containers (edsScheduledTaskContainer) objects. So, initially this appears that it could be accomplished by creating a new Access Template, selecting the option to 'Show all possible classes' and locate these object classes in the list to delegate the necessary access to.

• Thank you for this suggestion.  

I have found Scheduled Task (edsScheduledTask) and granted Create/Delete child objects permissions.  When checking Object Classes, no classes display so I've selected Child objects of any class.  I've assigned that template to a group for a custom Scheduled Task Container and still cannot create or modify a scheduled task.

What am I missing?

• You need to delegate the creation of the child objects to something - so creation of child objects (any class) of a Scheduled Task container would be the most sensible.  For simplicity's sake, I would pre-create the Scheduled Task container(s) and then just delegate the create of the child objects within it (them).

• You need to delegate the creation of the child objects to something - so creation of child objects (any class) of a Scheduled Task container would be the most sensible.  For simplicity's sake, I would pre-create the Scheduled Task container(s) and then just delegate the create of the child objects within it (them).

Children
No Data