Update ARS 7.3.1 => 7.4.3 with Publisher / Subscriber mode

Hello all !

I hope you are well ;)

I'm trying to update Active Roles 7.3.1 to 7.4.3 on two servers with a Publisher / Subscriber replication database configuration.

I understood that it was necessary to go back to Standalone mode on each server.

But when I'm in the Service administration, Configuration Database, and I do a right click on a a database, I don't have Standalone ....

What did I not understand in this SQL operating mode?

Thank you in advance for your help ;)

Gégé

Parents
  • I hope you're doing well, and it sounds like you're in a bit of a "kake walk" trying to update Active Roles from 7.3.1 to 7.4.3 on your two servers with a Publisher/Subscriber replication database setup.

Regarding your question about transitioning to Standalone mode, it can be a bit tricky sometimes. Make sure you've checked all the steps in the documentation thoroughly. If you're still having trouble finding the Standalone option when right-clicking on a database in Service Administration under Configuration Database, you might want to reach out to support for some expert guidance. They should be able to help you slice through this issue. Good luck with your update!

• I hope you're doing well, and it sounds like you're in a bit of a "kake walk" trying to update Active Roles from 7.3.1 to 7.4.3 on your two servers with a Publisher/Subscriber replication database setup.

Regarding your question about transitioning to Standalone mode, it can be a bit tricky sometimes. Make sure you've checked all the steps in the documentation thoroughly. If you're still having trouble finding the Standalone option when right-clicking on a database in Service Administration under Configuration Database, you might want to reach out to support for some expert guidance. They should be able to help you slice through this issue. Good luck with your update!

Children
No Data