How to populate a multi-valued DN list on web interface

I am attempting to pre-populate an attribute during user creation on the ARS Web Interface. The goal is to select an account as a template account and on the next page list the groups by DN so the choice can be made to add the new user to the groups on provision. I can populate other string attributes such as description just fine, but not able to populate a multi-valued list based on DN syntax. Does anyone know how to do this in powershell?

What I have that works for other attributes, I can even change the value based on another attribute being changed. Here is a simple example that works for Description.

$strAttrname = "Description"
$Request.SetEffectivePolicyInfo($strAttrname, $Constants.EDS_EPI_UI_GENERATED_VALUE, "CN=VicePresidents,OU=Entitlements,OU=Organization,DC=Domain,DC=Local")

How can I insert that same value, or values in a DN list so that it displays on the ARS Web Interface?

• Jacob I think the trick in this is the data type of the variable that you are using to pass the list of DNs to the attribute.  Can you show the code you are using to prepare your list of DNs to be passed to the attribute?

• This is what I am using

$mirrorAccount = Get-QADUser $Request.get("IDM_MirrorAccount") -includedProperties memberOf

if($mirrorAccount){
                #Create Group Membership List
                 $strAttrname = "IDM_MirrorAccountGroups"
        $Request.SetEffectivePolicyInfo($strAttrname, $Constants.EDS_EPI_UI_RELOAD_EPI_BY_RULE, "IDM_MirrorAccount")
        $Request.SetEffectivePolicyInfo($strAttrname, $Constants.EDS_EPI_UI_AUTO_GENERATED, $strAttrname)
        $Request.SetEffectivePolicyInfo($strAttrname, $Constants.EDS_EPI_UI_GENERATED_VALUE, $mirrorAccount.MemberOf)
    }

This is what $mirrorAccount.memberOf looks like (has a space at the end).

CN=Domain Users,CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=Local
    CN=Group A,OU=Organization,DC=Domain,DC=Local
    CN=Group B,OU=Organization,DC=Domain,DC=Local
    CN=Group Policy Creator Owners,CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=Local
    CN=PMAdmin,CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=Local
    CN=PMWebServiceUsers,CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=Local