Trouble moving user objects returned in a search activity in a workflow.

I'm having some trouble with a workflow to move User Objects that are returned in a Search activity.

We provision all our users to a Staging OU while we wait for AD to Sync to Azure.  I have a workflow on when their AzureObjectID attribute updates from the backsync which then configures the account.

Occasionally A user gets the ObjectID but runs in to issues configuring the EXO mailbox, etc... so i flag those accounts for processing by a separate workflow that runs on a schedule.  I'm struggling with this scheduled worklflow moving the AD object at the end.

The WF does a Search and gets a list of the user objects that need to be moved.  This works just fine.

Inside the search activity I have an activity that runs a powershell script to configure their mailbox and some other items.  This works fine.

After that finishes, i need to move them to a calculated OU based on their Office attribute.  This part does not seem to work.  I use the Move Object activity, it gets the correct Target which is the "Found Object".  In the Destination Container I have it run a script and this is where I run in to issues.  I need to get the object's GUID to look up a handful of attributes.  I am trying to use this but it does not seem to work: [guid]$ObjectGuid = $Workflow.FoundObject("Search").Get("ObjectGuid")

I use that same code in my PS Script which is in the same activity and it works. 

Here is my function.  It's got a lot of extra slop from me trying to troubleshoot this.  I suspect I'm just misunderstanding something fundamental or the Move Object activity just isn't supporting $Workflow.FoundObject.

function MoveUserToFacilityOUWF ($Workflow) {
#This function will return the OU that the user object should be moved to.
$ProvConfig = Import-LocalizedData -BaseDirectory 'D:\Scripts\functions' -FileName UHS-ARSConfigurations.psd1
$LogFile = $ProvConfig.LogLocation + '\MessagingConfigurations.txt'
Get-ChildItem -Path "D:\Scripts\Functions\*.ps1" | % { . $_.FullName }
$StepInfo = Get-ProvisioningStep -StepId 1014
Import-Module sqlserver
"MoveUserToFacilityOUWF" | Out-File $LogFile -Append
[guid]$ObjectGuid = $Workflow.FoundObject("Search").Get("ObjectGuid")
try {
$UserInfo = Get-ADUser -Identity $ObjectGuid -Properties EmployeeNumber, extensionattribute12
$LawsonLocationCode = $UserInfo.extensionAttribute12
}
catch {
"[MoveUsertoFacilityOUWF] Could not get extensionAttribute12 for moving user to their facility OU" | Out-File $LogFile -Append
$UserInfo.SamAccountName | Out-File $LogFile -Append
}
"Facility: " + $LawsonLocationCode | Out-File $LogFile -Append
if ($LawsonLocationCode) {
$NewOU = GetUserFinalOU -LawsonLocationCode $LawsonLocationCode
"moveto: " + $NewOU | Out-File $LogFile -Append
return $NewOU
}
else {
$UserInfo.SamAccountName + "cannot be moved due to missing extensionAttribute12 (LocatCode) attribute. Please review and move account." | Out-File $LogFile -Append
#throw "$($UserInfo.SamAccountName) has no extensionAttribute12 to look up facility OU"
}
}