Linking "Normal" accounts to "Admin" Accounts

Hi,

I have created a workflow which links a normal account to an admin account so when I deprovision the user account the admin account is also deprovisioned. But when I link multiple admin accounts to the normal account I receive the following error:

"Illegal data entry. Workflow activity encountered data entry of multiple values in a situation where a single-value data entry is required. Check configuration of the workflow activity"

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Parents
  • When I've implemented something like this previously for deprovisioning "linked" accounts it has involved a Search workflow step. Say the accounts are linked/mapped via employeeID. The Search step will search the Managed Domains for all users that have the same EmployeeID as the workflow target. Then within the Search step is a Deprovision step that will deprovision the object(s) found by the search activity. The search step then runs like a ForEach loop.

Is this similar to what you've implemented?

• When I've implemented something like this previously for deprovisioning "linked" accounts it has involved a Search workflow step. Say the accounts are linked/mapped via employeeID. The Search step will search the Managed Domains for all users that have the same EmployeeID as the workflow target. Then within the Search step is a Deprovision step that will deprovision the object(s) found by the search activity. The search step then runs like a ForEach loop.

Is this similar to what you've implemented?

Children
No Data