Linking "Normal" accounts to "Admin" Accounts

Hi,

I have created a workflow which links a normal account to an admin account so when I deprovision the user account the admin account is also deprovisioned. But when I link multiple admin accounts to the normal account I receive the following error:

"Illegal data entry. Workflow activity encountered data entry of multiple values in a situation where a single-value data entry is required. Check configuration of the workflow activity"

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Parents
  • We would need to see some more details of your implementation as from your description, the issue seems to be that whatever process you are using to initiate the deprovisioning of the associated admin accounts is not expecting to receive more than one value per deprovision request.

• We would need to see some more details of your implementation as from your description, the issue seems to be that whatever process you are using to initiate the deprovisioning of the associated admin accounts is not expecting to receive more than one value per deprovision request.

Children
No Data