Prompt for value during user deprovision

Hello,

While deprovisioning user object I would like to prompt to enter custom virtual attribute value.

Can anyone please let me know how can it will achieved, do I've to do any level customization Active Roles Console for prompting or any policy helps here.

Thanks in Advance

Parents
  • There doesn't seem to be a way to prompt someone for input during the Deprovisioning process. However, maybe this process could be turned around, and a Deprovisioning will occur once a value is placed in the Virtual Attribute. This could be handled by a Change Workflow and maybe a custom web form that displays this VA to the user. Once they enter a value into the VA, a Change Workflow will see this and can immediately Deprovision the user.

• There doesn't seem to be a way to prompt someone for input during the Deprovisioning process. However, maybe this process could be turned around, and a Deprovisioning will occur once a value is placed in the Virtual Attribute. This could be handled by a Change Workflow and maybe a custom web form that displays this VA to the user. Once they enter a value into the VA, a Change Workflow will see this and can immediately Deprovision the user.

Children
No Data