How to Add a Custom Entry to a new Web Form

Hello,

We have a custom Web Interface that we have setup to easily create user accounts into various OU's. The problem we have is that the "New User" form is shared between all the OU's and not all attributes in the "New User" form are relevant.

From a technical perspective this is fine, because we enforce attributes with various policies.

Example:

Manager must be set for accounts created under the "Contractor OU" but not for ones in the "Service Accounts OU"

In this example, when creating a new user in Contractor and Service Accounts OU's we are presented with the same fields to fill out. We would want to exclude "Manager" for the Service Accounts OU so that it is not even visible when creating the user. (Even if policy already will not let it be set)

One way I was trying to get around this was to create a custom Command for each account type and with it a Custom Form.

So instead of clicking "New User", we select "New Service Account" which is a custom Command tied to a Custom Form that we have the "Manager" field removed from. The issue I have is I am unable to add / edit the "Custom" entries that come automatically with the default "New User" Command.

The example is the "User logon name" which is edsaUPNPrefix,edsaUPNSuffix 

There appears to be no way to add custom "Entry" types. It appears only new ones can be created and the type is set to "Auto"

My question is, is it possible to create new custom forms and tie them to the "New User" command or create custom entry types for new commands we create?

Is there a better way to do this all together because creating a new custom command for each user type / OU where we want to present different fields to be entered is cumbersome especially with what appears to be no way to copy existing forms.

Thanks

Josh