Change History not showing up after Upgrade to 7.5.2

I have a ticket open with support but thought perhaps someone else may of seen this before.  We recently upgraded to 7.5.2.  Our environment is as follows:

2 sql's setup publisher/subscriber

config and History DBs are separate

Multiple ARS in each location sharing the ARS databases on both publisher and subscriber

After the update of the publisher, we did an import of the History .  We then setup replication from publisher to subscriber.  We had a few issues, sql based and disk space related but eventually the initial replication for both my config and history DBs finished.  However, when you look at the history of an object on the subscriber, it's basically blank prior to the upgrade/setup of the new sync.  If you look at the same object when attached to the publisher, all the data shows.  

When i look at the raw sql tables for the wfsharedxxxx tables such as operations or  Tasks or Actions - the queries are coming back that the records match publisher to subscriber.  So it appears the data is on the subscriber but not showing via ARS.

anyone run into this?

I should add that if i make a change on the subscriber, i see it on the publisher  but not the other way around for some things.  

• Hi  

When you're connected to an Administration Service via the MMC which is connected to the Publisher DB, do you see any Replication Status information for the Management History Database (also worth checking the Configuration Database). Its also worth checking whilst you looking at each of the databases, if they are configured to both be "Primary" or if one or the other is configured to be "Standalone"

Also is anything being reported in the Active Roles Administration Service event logs, or SQL Server logs?

If you look at Replication Monitor in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) on the publisher, can you see any issues/errors being reported?

The SQL Server Replication section of the  Active Roles 7.5.3 - Administration Guide (oneidentity.com) is may also be useful.

Kind regards

Stu

• My apologies, i should of come back and updated this.  The replication when looking in the MMC was not completing.  when looking in SQL monitor you got the error about no progress in 10 min.  One of our DBAs increased the time out and that seemed to fix it.  the DB has now replicated.

Over the course of a couple days, the information started to show up in the logs.