Do you have an example ARS policy scriptlet that uses PS> to run a native windows command after user has been added to a domain policy filtering group (or any group)

on modify of computer object, I have a need to call shutdown on a workstation that has been mapped to the user added to the policy filtering group.

External to ARS, a user is added as member of a GPO policy filtering group.  An attribute of the workstation is stamped with the name of the user in the GPO group.

when the computer is stamped with the user login name, I need to call a native PS command to run that performs a shutdown.exe and includes a wait period, and a message for why their device is being restarted (to pick up the new GPO)

Those changes are being made external to ARS.  I have a dynamic group setup that reacts to the external attribute change, and adds the computer to the GPO group.
After I detect that change, and ARS adds the computer to the GPO group, I need to call the policy script to reboot. <somehow>

Assuming this requires a new policy object that monitors dirsync for workstations that get stamped with the user login name.

That policy would trigger and launch a powershell script to call a native windows command - i.e. shutdown.exe

shutdown.exe -t 500 -r -f -m <WORKSTATION> -c "Your request for PolicyGroup0 has been processed. `r`nYour system will restart in 5 minutes to affect this change.`r`nPlease save any open files now.`r`n`r`nThis is your only notice."

Ideas? or alternate approaches to the same use case?