LastloginTimestamp attribute - undo deprovision scenario

Hello,

We are having problem that layout below.

1. If user passes 120 days based on lastlogintimestamp attribute and once passed deprovisioning the user using a daily script.
  2. Later point of time if we want the user back then we are doing undo deprovision manually but lastlogintimestamp is still showing older date.
  3. Next day same script picks same user and deprovisions him. But we need a solution not to deprovision user.

Please suggest me a solution, how can I resolve this problem.

Thanks

Parents
  • I would create a virtual attribute something like UserUnDeprovisionedDate and have your "undo" process set that property.  Your deprovisioning process could then compare the lastlogintimestamp and this property to see which is newer.  If the lastlogintimestamp is newer (but still "old"), you can deprovision the user.  If your UserUnDeprovisionedDate is newer, then the account should be left alone.

• I would create a virtual attribute something like UserUnDeprovisionedDate and have your "undo" process set that property.  Your deprovisioning process could then compare the lastlogintimestamp and this property to see which is newer.  If the lastlogintimestamp is newer (but still "old"), you can deprovision the user.  If your UserUnDeprovisionedDate is newer, then the account should be left alone.

Children
No Data