Change History Group Membership List

Is there a way to have only the change to a group tracked in change history.

Like:

User was added to group

or

User was removed from group

as opposed to having the entire members attribute Old Value vs New Value. 

Parents
  • Hello, this unfortunately doesn't sound like normal behavior. I suggest contacting Active Roles support and opening a case.

• Let me attest ... we see this, and I hate this issue with an intense red-hot passion.  I only use the web interface to view change history when I have to - for the before and after values of a changed attribute...  visiting in the web .... - its endless scrolling just to find the next operation to get past listings of almost every member of the group after a single member is added or removed.   A shortcut to find a specific value on a page is [ctrl]-[f] and type a search term for the operation to search for - and then click next, and next and next - because each measured page of values could be superfluous regurgitations of group members.   Make it stop.

other than that - I really like ARS.

• Let me attest ... we see this, and I hate this issue with an intense red-hot passion.  I only use the web interface to view change history when I have to - for the before and after values of a changed attribute...  visiting in the web .... - its endless scrolling just to find the next operation to get past listings of almost every member of the group after a single member is added or removed.   A shortcut to find a specific value on a page is [ctrl]-[f] and type a search term for the operation to search for - and then click next, and next and next - because each measured page of values could be superfluous regurgitations of group members.   Make it stop.

other than that - I really like ARS.

Children
No Data