ARS Upgrade to 8.0 workflow approvals that request information causes error

Hello,

This is my very first posting to any One Identity forum.  I recently upgraded my Active Roles server from 7.4.3 to 8.0 and noticed that some of my workflows are throwing web errors.  This big red error banner on the approval pop-up states "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".  After getting a few complaints, I noticed a pattern.  The workflows having the issues, are ones that request information from the end user before the approval can be completed.  However, we are getting the error message before any pop-up window presents a prompt to enter in the requested data.  I've tried a couple tricks like removing the requirement for requested data, then saving, then re-runing the request and the approver can actually approve the workflow. However, as soon as I put the requirement to enter data into an attribute, the error returns.  This happens for every workflow I have that requires the approver to enter some data into the approval prior to the operation being completed.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?  A bug in version 8.0 perhaps?

All workflows were working normally prior to the upgrade.  All approval requests were made after the upgrade was in place (no approvals migrated from 7.4.3 as they get auto cancelled by the upgrade).