Exchange Online Send As - Full Access - Send on behalf

Hi Team. 

I do have this logged with Support but wanted to see if anyone had come across this issue before. We are running AR 8.1 and we use Exchange Online. I am looking to allow our Service Desk people to make changes and add to Send As , Full Access and Send on behalf. 

So taking the Service Desk out the loop for the moment, My account with is an Admin can see the and has the ability to add. When i press add it returns no accounts for me to select to give say Send As. 

Anyone seen this before? 

Thanks in advance 

Parents
  • Hi Craig,

We currently have a ticket with Support on this as well with the same versions as you. We noticed that the Service Desk are able to add users but they do disappear. However, they do get the full permissions if you check ECP in O365. Not sure how that works, but they did say they are addressing the issue with the release of 8.1.2, which was supposedly to be released May 5, 2023, but ETA could change with testing they said.

• Hi Craig,

We currently have a ticket with Support on this as well with the same versions as you. We noticed that the Service Desk are able to add users but they do disappear. However, they do get the full permissions if you check ECP in O365. Not sure how that works, but they did say they are addressing the issue with the release of 8.1.2, which was supposedly to be released May 5, 2023, but ETA could change with testing they said.

Children
No Data