Can Active Roles take advantage of PowerShell version 7?

I was writing some code and it worked fine on my desktop. However, when I imported it into active roles, there were portions not functioning appropriately.

Turns out I was testing my code in PowerShell 7. As far as I can tell, Active Roles uses version 5.1. Can it be configured to call version 7 instead?

Parents
  • Did you ever get an answer on this issue?  I just noticed that the Active Roles commandlets didn't auto import into my PowerShell 7 session and was about to research this same topic.  I believe I just need to modify my PowerShell profile to import the DLL, but I am not sure if there will be any other compatibility issues.  What functions did you have issues with?

• Did you ever get an answer on this issue?  I just noticed that the Active Roles commandlets didn't auto import into my PowerShell 7 session and was about to research this same topic.  I believe I just need to modify my PowerShell profile to import the DLL, but I am not sure if there will be any other compatibility issues.  What functions did you have issues with?

Children