How to setup two checkboxes in the Web UI, but only one can be checked at a time?

I have two checkboxes on the Web UI, each one is a Boolean virtual attribute. I would like to make the Web UI uncheck the opposite box when one is checked. I'm assuming I use EDS_EPI_UI_RELOAD_EPI_BY_RULE, but I'm just going in circles trying to implement that so as the user checks boxes, the opposite unchecks itself. I'm doing this to try and get a "radio button" feel, but with checkboxes (because I don't believe custom radio buttons are available).

When the page loads, both boxes are unchecked. I check BoxA. Then, if I check BoxB, BoxA should uncheck itself and vice versa. Essentially, performing like a radio button.

Any ideas out there? Is it even possible?

Parents Reply
  • That's what I'm currently using, since I'm familiar with loading those in the Web UI with scripts, but the main complaint is that on the form the dropdown field is as long as the form making it really far to the right on ultra wide screens. So the ask is to do radio buttons or checkboxes (but not be bale to check both boxes at the same time).

Children
No Data