The KuppingerCole Leadership Compass 2021 Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) gives an overview and insights into the IGA market, providing you a compass to help you find the products that can meet the criteria necessary for successful IGA deployments.
This report analyzes the IGA products that are primarily aimed at supporting the following activities in an organization:
- Automated provisioning and de-provisioning of user accounts across nominated target systems
- Synchronization of identity attributes and access entitlements related to user accounts and groups across the identity repositories
- Management of access entitlements and associated roles of users across the IT environment
- Configuration and enforcement of static as well as event-driven access policies for the accounts to access the IT systems and applications allowing users to validate their access to systems and applications, reset the passwords and create new access requests using self-service options
- Verification and synchronization of user account passwords and other identity attributes from an authorized event and source across the identity repositories
- Reconciliation of access across the IT environment based on defined policies to ensure compliance and prevent SOD and other policy violations
- Supporting on-demand and event-driven user access certification campaigns to detect and mitigate access violations
- Auditing and reporting of access activities leading to critical information regarding service monitoring and optimization
Read our white paper to discover why KuppingerCole Leadership Compass says Identity Manager gets a definite recommendation for evaluation in product selections.