We look forward to seeing you at Gartner IAM Summit in London in March. If you haven’t registered yet, do so today. Here’s the best opportunities to consult with one of our knowledgeable associates, as well as speak with our executive leadership.
- Schedule a meeting with in the IAM Summit web site (in our profile)
- Networking Reception, 12 March, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Breakout Session: 12 March, 2 – 2:30 p.m.
- Moderated by One Identity’s PAM strategist, Alan Radford
- Panelist will include partners and customers with identity-centered security, RPA and PAM experience
- In our booth, in the exhibition showcase area
Safeguard your RPA: Real-world experience securing robotic processing automation
Devices, applications and even robots can be the non-human ‘user’ behind privileged accounts. Attend this panel-discussion session to hear from systems integrators and leaders in the robotic process automation (RPA) market about how you can safely leverage the efficiency of automated services and RPA with privileged accounts.