I am proud to share that the UNITE Partner and User Conference in Phoenix was an incredible success. I am also proud to share our innovative and loyal partners who were recognized for their hard work and focus on ensuring successful outcomes for their customers.
Ten partners received outstanding awards that highlight the success and depth of our partnerships. Our channel continues to grow, which is reflected by our increasing channel revenues. Dollars closed by deal registration in North America is up, as are global revenues generated by our partners. Also, partner referrals are up, and we have added nearly 400 new partners to the program around the world over the last 18 months. A record number of partners transacted business with One Identity over the last year. As Darrell Long, our vice president of Marketing and Product Management, said from the UNITE stage: ‘Now is the best time to be a partner with One Identity.’
But back to our award-winning partners, here’s the list of those we recognized at UNITE:
- Partner of the Year: ICSynergy. The ideal partner will discover/create new opportunities, deal register, pre-sell, sell and deploy our products while collaborating with One Identity sales reps as a team. This year, no one did that better than ICSynergy.
- Top Collaborative Partner: Novacoast. RFPs, executive contact, go-to-market MSP offerings, Active Directory assessments, videos and integration into sales, Novacoast displayed all hallmarks of this partnership award. We found enhanced ways to go to market together on all parts of our business, including the federal market and syslog-ng log management.
- Top Collaborative Partner for Federal: Intelligent Waves – It shows that Intelligent Waves has invested the effort to fully understand the value of One Identity software to their strategic accounts. The team at Intelligent Waves went way above expectations to promote One Identity software and those efforts are paying off in new business. Together, One Identity and Intelligent Waves have a bright future as our partnership grows and takes on business from new government agencies.
- New Partner Contributors of the Year: IDMWORKS and Fortified Health Security. Both partners have made contributions that shaped our business. Both have invested in training their team on One Identity solutions. Over the last year, they have added millions to their pipelines and increased their customer awareness of One Identity.
- New Partner Contributor for Federal: DLT. Though DLT has been a partner for years, they are ‘new’ in the distribution part of our business. DLT has been a strategic partner with Quest Public Sector for nearly 20 years. Working hand in hand, Quest and DLT have made Quest software a prominent part of the federal government IT infrastructure with active licenses at every major federal agency. Quest and DLT continue to partner to open new markets for revenue growth.
- Top “Plus” Partner of the year: Obtaining the Plus designation is all about being able to deploy. It requires certified resources and great executive support. It often means a partner must use their talents as well as expert services to craft the best solution possible for their customers. There are three partners who are outstanding in the following solution areas:
- Plus partner of the year for Identity Governance and Administration- ICSynergy
- Plus partner of the year for Active Directory: Immersion
- Plus partner of the year for PAM: Rallypoint Solutions
- Total Revenue Partner of the year: Insight. You can’t argue with revenue. You just can’t. It is the lifeblood of any company, and quarter in quarter out, deal registration, fulfillment, renewals and even expert services when you add it all up, it’s got to be Insight.
- Biggest Deployment: Corus360. Sell, close and ensure a high-quality deployment is what it’s all about.
Congratulations to all our recognized partners. It wasn’t easy determining recipients as we have so many worthy partners. Thanks to all of our partner for making the last year extremely successful.
Partner Circle Program
The One Identity Partner Circle Program provides a great framework for extending sales and presales accreditation, structured deployment training, certification and marketing reach. Increasingly, partners are finding One Identity to have the best identity solutions that lead to lower risk and better cybersecurity for their clients. The more solutions they introduce and deploy to a client, the stronger the collective set of solutions become. No other ISV in our space can make that claim. The future is secure. Security starts with Identity and no over ISV does that like One Identity.
I look forward to continued double-digit growth for our partners.
Director, Channels and Alliances, North America