This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file

Is anyone able to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file in v7.1? I believe the table name is TSBITDATA. When I try import from CSV, I am getting error "You are not allowed to assign objects of type 'TSBITData"

Parents
  • Markus,
    Thanks for the prompt response. Our locations have only been loaded into the locality table. So there is no UID_Org reference to our locations. I am trying to understand your statement below
    •UID_Org = UID of your location
    Am I missing something? Does it get autogenerated? The reason for my question is that, when I tried this through Manager, it generated an entry in TSBITData with a UID_Org value for which I cannot find corresponding entry in ORG table.

Please advise

• Markus,
    Thanks for the prompt response. Our locations have only been loaded into the locality table. So there is no UID_Org reference to our locations. I am trying to understand your statement below
    •UID_Org = UID of your location
    Am I missing something? Does it get autogenerated? The reason for my question is that, when I tried this through Manager, it generated an entry in TSBITData with a UID_Org value for which I cannot find corresponding entry in ORG table.

Please advise

Children
No Data