This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MarkAsOutstanding for person objects when importing from an HR feed

Hi.

Just wondering about how to handle an HR feed (typically from a CSV file) where removed/deleted employees are removed from the file. The use case is that some employees are fed from a file and others are created manually in 1IM.

I have tested to configure the "ImportSource" attribute to be set to my HR sync project and when an employee record is removed from the file, I have configured the workflow to set it as "MarkAsOutstanding" in Sync Editor. This works fine, and my question is how to handle that further in 1IM?

I would like to have that employee being permanently deleted. How can I do that?

Another question is how to see those employees that have the XMarkedForDeletion set in the Manager tool? I have found how to do this for target system accounts, but not for employees.

Kind regards,

Ingvar 

Parents
  • Thanks to Markus and Ingvar for this hint which shows that in fact other tables, like Person or Department, can take advantage of the Target System Synchronization handling provided by Manager:

What i would do, if I want to use MarkForOutstanding when I am using the Sync Editor.

Create a Target System Namespace for the Import to the Person table. As you are using Sync Editor this would be the obvious choice.

• Assign the Person table to that “Target System”
    • Enjoy the use of the Target System synchronization forms in the custom target system area.

• Thanks to Markus and Ingvar for this hint which shows that in fact other tables, like Person or Department, can take advantage of the Target System Synchronization handling provided by Manager:

What i would do, if I want to use MarkForOutstanding when I am using the Sync Editor.

Create a Target System Namespace for the Import to the Person table. As you are using Sync Editor this would be the obvious choice.

• Assign the Person table to that “Target System”
    • Enjoy the use of the Target System synchronization forms in the custom target system area.

Children
No Data