This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Script assembly Webapp_VI_StandardWeb_Debug_AP not found in 'DialogScriptAssembly'.

I'm getting the following error in the event viewer after installing the web application:

I'm using the latest edition, fresh deployment of V7.1 SP1 released 2/10/2017

I tried to complie the web project from the web designer, but it failed with no error details.

I tried to copy the DLLs from QBM as referred in this post, but it did not solve my issue.
http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/iam/f/4789/t/19974253

VI.Base.ViException: Script assembly Webapp_VI_StandardWeb_Debug_AP not found in 'DialogScriptAssembly'.
at VI.DB.Scripting.DialogAssemblyProvider.CreateScriptAssembly()
at VI.DB.Scripting.DynamicAssemblyProviderBase.GetScriptAssembly()
at VI.DB.Scripting.CachingAssemblyProvider._CacheSourceClass()
at VI.DB.Scripting.CachingAssemblyProvider.CreateScriptAssembly()
at VI.DB.Scripting.DynamicAssemblyProviderBase.GetScriptAssembly()
at VI.DB.Scripting.DialogScriptSupplierBase.GetScriptAssemblyAsync(String name, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at VI.WebRuntime.WebProjectAssemblyLoader.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<Load>b__0()
at VI.Base.SyncActions.Do[T](Func`1 function)
at VI.WebRuntime.ApplicationInfoGroup.LoadWebAssemblyWithFallback(IWebAppDbConfig webAppDbConfig, String databaseId, IWebProjectAssemblyLoader assemblyStore, String webProjectName, Boolean loadBranchAssemblies)
at VI.WebRuntime.ApplicationInfoGroup.LoadWebAssemblyWithFallback(IWebAppDbConfig webAppDbConfig, String databaseId, IWebProjectAssemblyLoader assemblyStore, String webProjectName, Boolean loadBranchAssemblies)
at VI.WebRuntime.ApplicationInfoGroup.LoadAppInfoSafe(IWebAppDbConfig webAppDbConfig, IWebProjectAssemblyLoader assemblyStore, ITempFileManager tempFileManager, String webProjectName, Int32 projectGroupIndex, Boolean loadBranchAssemblies)
at VI.WebRuntime.ApplicationInfoGroup.LoadAppInfo(IWebAppDbConfig webAppDbConfig, IWebProjectAssemblyLoader assemblyStore, String webProjectName, Int32 projectGroupIndex, Boolean loadBranchAssemblies)
at VI.WebRuntime.ConfigurationUpdater.LoadAppInfoGroup(IApplicationInfoGroup appInfoGroup, Boolean loadBranchAssemblies, String projectName, Int32 projectGroupIndex)
at VI.WebRuntime.ConfigurationUpdater.GetMainAppInfoGroup(Boolean forceCheckImmediately)
at VI.WebRuntime.ConfigurationUpdater.GetAppInfoGroup(String branchId, Boolean forceCheckImmediately)
at VI.WebRuntime.Communication.RequestAuthenticationModule.GetApplicationInfoForCurrentRequest(HttpRequestBase request, String branchId)
at VI.WebRuntime.Communication.RequestAuthenticationModule.Execute(IRequestModuleInfo validatorModuleInfo)
at VI.WebRuntime.Communication.HttpModuleWebRuntime.ContextOnPreRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs eventArgs)

Parents
  • Did you try to compile with the Database Compiler instead? There is an option to compile the web portal. Does it throw an error as well? If so, can you post the error please?

Some additional questions:

• What edition and modules do you have installed locally (during the binary setup) and in your database?
    • Does a complete database compilation (scripts including all dependencies) work without errors?
  • Did you try to compile with the Database Compiler instead? There is an option to compile the web portal. Does it throw an error as well? If so, can you post the error please?

Some additional questions:

• What edition and modules do you have installed locally (during the binary setup) and in your database?
    • Does a complete database compilation (scripts including all dependencies) work without errors?
Children
No Data