This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PWDLastSet Not Updating

I have a Sync running twice a day, but it doesn't seem to be updating on modifications.  Specifically PWDLastSet, I can use object browser and see xDateUpdate as 4/16/17 but when I look in AD the mmodifcation and PWDLastSet is 4/19/2017.  My Workflows from Target to One Identity "Objects with modified Properties" Set to update.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Josh

• My first guess would be that in AD the USN is not updated when the password is changed. Then the objects would be not noticed as changed when the revision filter is used.
    What version are you using?
    Please check, if the USN in AD changes when the password is changed. The USN changes at least, if the password is changed in AD with the reset password function.
  • I couldn't agree more. At least the version number you are using would be helpful.
  • The USNChanged does update when a password is changed by the user. You mentioned Revision filtering, on my AD --> Identity Manager Workflow for "User" i have the Revision filter set to "Use Workflow Default" and on the workflow and the Workflow default is "Use revision filter".
  • For some reason the sync doesn't touch the users. Do you have a scope? To see, if the users are outside the sync try to change the description and sync again. You may as well try to remove the revision filter and sync then. There might be something in the synchronization log. A Warning maybe that the users are ignored.
    Anyway for me the problem seems to be in the configuration.

I hope you find something out.