This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Synch Mapping FK relation ADSAccount <> EX0Mailbox

Hello all,

I have a Synch-Mapping question.

I am in the AD Synch-Project mapping from the ADSAccount.

From that point, I want to have the values "EmailAddresses" which are stored in the table "EX0Mailboxes".

There is an FK relation from EX0Mailboxes to ADSAccount. How can I get the value EmailAddresses from EX0Mailboxes?

I tried with scripted properties but I cannot use
Connection.GetSingleProperty("EX0Mailbox","EmailAddresses", f.Comparision("UID_ADSAccount), $UID_ADSAccount$)
as the Connection object is based on VI.Projector and unfortunately I dont have any insight how to use it correctly.

Thanks, Fatih

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

Followed the sample in the post, I attempted to use Write script to set state or province according to its country in Locality table. But it did not set the state or province. Can you please point out where it could be wrong?

Here is what I did in v7.1.2 -

State in CSV mapped to Locality.CP01 and CP01 value is updated in Locality during sync

Country in CSV mapped to Locality.UID_DialogCountry (Key resolution by reference) and the value is updated in Locality during sync

virtual property "vrtState" on 1IM side (left) with Write script to set Locality.UID_DialogState but nothing set

Imports VI.Projector.Connection 

Dim state = SystemObject.Connection.QueryObject(SystemQuery. _

From("DialogState").Select("UID_DialogState") _

.Filter(String.Format("ShortName='{0}' AND UID_DialogCountry='{1}'", _

$CustomProperty01$, $UID_DialogCountry$))

).Result.First.GetValue("UID_DialogState").AsString

$UID_DialogState$ := state

If I do below -

Dim state As ISystemObject... I got the error.

• Hi Markus,

Followed the sample in the post, I attempted to use Write script to set state or province according to its country in Locality table. But it did not set the state or province. Can you please point out where it could be wrong?

Here is what I did in v7.1.2 -

State in CSV mapped to Locality.CP01 and CP01 value is updated in Locality during sync

Country in CSV mapped to Locality.UID_DialogCountry (Key resolution by reference) and the value is updated in Locality during sync

virtual property "vrtState" on 1IM side (left) with Write script to set Locality.UID_DialogState but nothing set

Imports VI.Projector.Connection 

Dim state = SystemObject.Connection.QueryObject(SystemQuery. _

From("DialogState").Select("UID_DialogState") _

.Filter(String.Format("ShortName='{0}' AND UID_DialogCountry='{1}'", _

$CustomProperty01$, $UID_DialogCountry$))

).Result.First.GetValue("UID_DialogState").AsString

$UID_DialogState$ := state

If I do below -

Dim state As ISystemObject... I got the error.

Children
No Data