This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Synch Mapping FK relation ADSAccount <> EX0Mailbox

Hello all,

I have a Synch-Mapping question.

I am in the AD Synch-Project mapping from the ADSAccount.

From that point, I want to have the values "EmailAddresses" which are stored in the table "EX0Mailboxes".

There is an FK relation from EX0Mailboxes to ADSAccount. How can I get the value EmailAddresses from EX0Mailboxes?

I tried with scripted properties but I cannot use
Connection.GetSingleProperty("EX0Mailbox","EmailAddresses", f.Comparision("UID_ADSAccount), $UID_ADSAccount$)
as the Connection object is based on VI.Projector and unfortunately I dont have any insight how to use it correctly.

Thanks, Fatih

Parents
  • Do you have mapping rule configured to write something to the property itself to trigger your script?

You try to debug the script in Visual Studio using the DEBUG button. In the new Sync Editor - open your Sync Project, go to the target system browser of the OneIM connection and try to set the virtual property to something. You will see, that the script will be triggered. (Do not forget to set a break point in your property script in Visual Studio.
  • Do you have mapping rule configured to write something to the property itself to trigger your script?

You try to debug the script in Visual Studio using the DEBUG button. In the new Sync Editor - open your Sync Project, go to the target system browser of the OneIM connection and try to set the virtual property to something. You will see, that the script will be triggered. (Do not forget to set a break point in your property script in Visual Studio.
Children
No Data