This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

v7.1 Exchange Synchronization: set "send as" permission on Mailbox

Hello,

I have a question regarding Exchange and the "send as" permission on a Mailbox (EX0Mailbox).

All of my new created mailboxes looking good, but the "send as" field is empty.

How can I easily set the "send as" permission on a mailbox?

I already figured out the "send on behalf" permission for other users, but didn't found the configuration for the "send as" permission. 

Thanks, Fatih

Parents
  • Hello all,

I solved my Issue, via powershell. I implemented a Script, which is executing the PS command on the Exchange powershell after the mailbox have been created.

For Example here is the PS command for adding the permission "send as" on the Mailbox FatihMailbox:

Add-ADPermission -Identity FatihMailbox -User Fatih -ExtendedRights "Send As"

Thanks, Fatih
  • Hello all,

I solved my Issue, via powershell. I implemented a Script, which is executing the PS command on the Exchange powershell after the mailbox have been created.

For Example here is the PS command for adding the permission "send as" on the Mailbox FatihMailbox:

Add-ADPermission -Identity FatihMailbox -User Fatih -ExtendedRights "Send As"

Thanks, Fatih
Children
No Data