This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do i set null values into an Integer column in the native database connector

Hi All,

Version: 7.1.1

I am using the Native Database connector for DB2 and am trying to synchronise a NULL value into an Integer column in a DB2 database. 

Any ideas on how to do this?

Everything I've tried has resulted in the connector attempting to set the value to 0 which fails as the column is also a foreign key constraint (for which no record exists with a PK of 0).

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Craig,

currently this would only be possible if you control the complete update operation using your own code extension in the connector or using the ADO.NET generic connector where you have to provide your own update code.

But you could contact support with this matter and please mention that they should open a subcase for development referencing this community entry.

We might have a solution for you, when our assumption is right, that the 0 is never valid for your PKs / FKs.
  • Hi Craig,

currently this would only be possible if you control the complete update operation using your own code extension in the connector or using the ADO.NET generic connector where you have to provide your own update code.

But you could contact support with this matter and please mention that they should open a subcase for development referencing this community entry.

We might have a solution for you, when our assumption is right, that the 0 is never valid for your PKs / FKs.
Children
No Data