what is the best way to configure data warehouse, which is responsible for managing access information for more than one applications? Both Synchronization and (de)provisioning shall be performed on the data warehouse.

I've a central repository(target system) for many of my applications which keeps user accounts, roles (along with application mapping) and user-role association. I want it to integrate within D1IM v7, so that, for all applications, data synchronization data and provisioning of roles is done using D1IM to a single target. Any suggestion what would be the best way to implement it in D1IM.

Parents
  • You can use DPRNameSpace and UNSRootB (Manager's Custom Target System Types and Custom Target Systems) to differentiate between the systems in the central repository.

Assuming the central repository is SQL, and there's some way to filter the target systems by matching system name to Ident_UNSRoot for example, you can configure separate mappings and workflows for each target system.

Does each target system in the repository have a separate schema or are they sharing a common schema?
  • You can use DPRNameSpace and UNSRootB (Manager's Custom Target System Types and Custom Target Systems) to differentiate between the systems in the central repository.

Assuming the central repository is SQL, and there's some way to filter the target systems by matching system name to Ident_UNSRoot for example, you can configure separate mappings and workflows for each target system.

Does each target system in the repository have a separate schema or are they sharing a common schema?
Children
No Data