This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Separate report for each approver of AD account

Hi,

I've tried to create a report for a managers of accounts (ADAccount) which should be certified, but have no luck. If I create a report and use fixed parameters(UID_PersonHead & UID_AttestationPolicy) - all woks well, but unfortunately I can't apply filtering by manager(UID_PersonHead). I need to implement this only for mail templates. I'll be much appreciated for any assistance or advice.

Parents
  • In 6.1.2 the report is limited to PDF as far as I know in the AttestationCase. And is I have written earlier, the reports stored in the attestation case are getting one parameter @ObjectKeyBase no other one.

And as you attest the ADSAccount objects, each account will have his own entry in Attestation Case but as far as I understood your use case, you want to have one Report for your Managers that contain every account they need to approve.

So how or better at which point in time do you generate the email that should contain your report? At that point in time, you need to specify the parameter for your report in your process step that generates the mail.
  • In 6.1.2 the report is limited to PDF as far as I know in the AttestationCase. And is I have written earlier, the reports stored in the attestation case are getting one parameter @ObjectKeyBase no other one.

And as you attest the ADSAccount objects, each account will have his own entry in Attestation Case but as far as I understood your use case, you want to have one Report for your Managers that contain every account they need to approve.

So how or better at which point in time do you generate the email that should contain your report? At that point in time, you need to specify the parameter for your report in your process step that generates the mail.
Children
No Data