This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to create a multi-valued and drop-down custom attribute on OIM

Hi experts,

I need to create a drop-down multi-choice custom attribute with a limited list of values that once all values has been selected, they has to be storage on a multi-valued custom attribute on "Person" database table. I created a custom multi-valued attribute through a Person table extension but when I tried to edit the permissions for the Person database table on the Designer and I check "multi-valued column" option on the "Properties/More" tab, it automatically disable the "Define list of values" properties on "Properties/Column" tab.

Am I doing the correct process to create this type of attributes or there are other steps to do it properly?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Hello,

We have been trying to find a solution for this but we ran out of ideas. We saw that creating a multivalue FK column is not possible, but maybe there is some configuration that can fulfill this needs either in the data model or in the web designer.

Thanks in advance,
    Adrian
  • Hello,

We have been trying to find a solution for this but we ran out of ideas. We saw that creating a multivalue FK column is not possible, but maybe there is some configuration that can fulfill this needs either in the data model or in the web designer.

Thanks in advance,
    Adrian
Children
No Data