This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Job Que Info not responding

Hello

I am using OIM v 7.1.1 and I have some problems with Job Que Info. Just after I log in, in to it, it stops responding. I can't do antyhing with this, I just see a message JOBQueInfo.net - No connection (Not Responding). What is interesting the Job Que seems to work, because it does daily tasks and so on.

I have checked the logs on JobServer, and found nothing disturbing there. Does anyone had similar problem with JobQueInfo?

• Hello,

Are you able to connect successfully with other front end tools on the same system, e.g. Designer or Manager, with the same account?

Is it successful with a different account or a different logged in user?

I suggest to look at the windows tools to troubleshoot Job Queue Info:

You can use either task manager or resource monitor to analyze the wait chain, e.g.:

- Right click the process JobQueueInfo.exe and choose ""Analyze Wait Chain..."

This will tell you if the process is running normally or if there are one or more threads that the process is waiting on.

I hope this helps.

Trevor
  • Hello Trevor

Thanks for your answer. When I tried to log as some other user, there was no problem with opening JobQueInfo, so the problem was only with my user/profile. I deleted data from my profile, and it works again.

Thanks for your help
  • Hello grzegorz.beben

Can you please let me know what data you deleted from your profile?

Thanks in advance
  • Hello

I deleted the following registry data:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER-->SOFTWARE-->Dell -->OneIdentityManager-->JobQueInfo, so that it could be recreated again (I deleted the whole branch JobQueInfo), and it solved the problem for me.
    Of course I strongly advice to do the backup of this registry entry before this step, just in case something should go wrong.

Regards
    Grzegorz
  • Bingo!! That worked. Thanks a lot