This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Remove ADSAccount outstanding objects

Hi

When we try to delete the outstanding mark from Manager, Manager got frozen while we click on ADSAccount table as we have lots of outstanding objects.

Is there any way by script or sql to delete ADSAccount outstanding objects without using Manager?

Regards

Leticia

Parents
  • Hi,

just in case it would be an option for you: next to Manager you can use Object browser for handling those objects. Using Object browser you can delete objects from the table without processes being generated.

I use this approach as it was given to me by a PFE and I had just to remove some transient outstanding objects after implementation tests.

BR,
    Stefan
  • Hi,

just in case it would be an option for you: next to Manager you can use Object browser for handling those objects. Using Object browser you can delete objects from the table without processes being generated.

I use this approach as it was given to me by a PFE and I had just to remove some transient outstanding objects after implementation tests.

BR,
    Stefan
Children
No Data