This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Raising event from WebDesigner not working

V 7.1.2: In WebDesigner I am calling a script in an action. Script among other things generates an event. I see script working fine, however an exception is thrown when it comes to generating that event. I tried simulating the event on the same person in obj browser and it works fine (no generating condition) + called the script from another process and the event is generated fine as well.

Script:

Public Function CCC_Custom_Script(ByVal uidPersonInserted As String) As Boolean

Dim pc As New Dictionary(Of String, String)(StringComparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase)Dim pc As New Dictionary(Of String, String)(StringComparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase)    pc("LogFileName") = logFileName

pc("RequestType") = "Subscribe"

pc("IdentAccProduct") = identAccProduct
VI.DB.JobGeneration.JobGen.Generate(Connection.CreateSingle("Person", uidPersonInserted), "BULKLOADCOMPLETIONEMAIL", pc)

Return True

End Function

And this script is called in an Action in Portal Code. Here is the exception I was getting in Web Designer:

An exception has occurred while executing the form method Popup0_Popup0_ControlRef2_Container8_Button1_Method.

One or more errors occurred.

Error executing script 'CCC_Custom_Script'.

One or more errors occurred.

You are not allowed to generate event BULKLOADCOMPLETIONEMAIL for table Person.

(2018-01-03 10:06:55)

Logs are not providing any more details either.

Thanks for your help in advance.