This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trigger Attestation for selected objects using SOAP service call?

Hi Guys, Has anyone tried triggering attestation policy for selected objects using One Identity SOAP/REST service call?  I'm working on an automated testing solution where we could test the attestation functionality by triggering attestation policy for selected objected through our automated processes calling D1IM SOAP service and then validate the results. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • I would create a script that creates the attestation cases for your attestation policy. The script can use a method available at enabled AttestationPolicy objects that allow you to specify the object keys you want to attest.

You can check the available methods in the object properties windows, tab called Methods. The method for your case would be CreateAttestations(String[] objectKeys) which takes an string array of object keys you want to attest using the current attestation policy. It returns an array of DBObjectKey objects.

So you just need to call the script using the SOAP / REST API.

HtH

• I would create a script that creates the attestation cases for your attestation policy. The script can use a method available at enabled AttestationPolicy objects that allow you to specify the object keys you want to attest.

You can check the available methods in the object properties windows, tab called Methods. The method for your case would be CreateAttestations(String[] objectKeys) which takes an string array of object keys you want to attest using the current attestation policy. It returns an array of DBObjectKey objects.

So you just need to call the script using the SOAP / REST API.

HtH

Children