This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Full object replace for the PowerShell connector

When integrating with a system via the PowerShell connector, is there an option to configure "Object Replace" where the entire object is sent to configured custom commands rather than just the properties that have been modified?

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

I have tested by adding the IsMandatory="true" attribute to the property definition, as well as setting the parameter as mandatory in the PowerShell function that it calls (configured with the ModBy) but neither/both don't seem to make a difference.

Obviously if I set it as a mandatory parameter it causes an exception to be thrown due to the value not being present on the function call but in both scenarios it seems that only properties that have been modified are available. I have seen similar situations with the Native DB connector as well whereby only those properties that have been modified as part of the current event are present.

Thanks
  • Hi Markus,

I have tested by adding the IsMandatory="true" attribute to the property definition, as well as setting the parameter as mandatory in the PowerShell function that it calls (configured with the ModBy) but neither/both don't seem to make a difference.

Obviously if I set it as a mandatory parameter it causes an exception to be thrown due to the value not being present on the function call but in both scenarios it seems that only properties that have been modified are available. I have seen similar situations with the Native DB connector as well whereby only those properties that have been modified as part of the current event are present.

Thanks
Children
No Data