This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[810143] Database error 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Queue', table 'IAM8.dbo.JobQueue'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

I get this error when trying to commit a change.

The "change" is just adding the server function "active directory connector" to a job server under base data > edit job server

any help?

Parents
  • The question is, what you exactly mean by manually. I installed it from launch editor. Database I created beforehand, so I used "existing db" while installing. Also, I skipped service installation at the end of the config wizard. Then in the designer I set unter common/Process state/ExportPolicy the value HDB and afterwards I copied the xobjectkey of the main database and put it under historydbmanager.exe as a new value under base data/source database with new. In the historydesigner I did some additional config under base data/general/schedules and activated "import process information directly" and the last point was, configuring the stuff with the jobserviceconfiguration.exe in the hdb folder. The history db service is also there in the list besides the two I talked above. Interesting fact is, that when I go to the website log of the historyDb, I STILL get the exact error messages (for the history db) like??: [810143] Database error 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Queue', table 'IAM8.dbo.JobQueue'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

• The question is, what you exactly mean by manually. I installed it from launch editor. Database I created beforehand, so I used "existing db" while installing. Also, I skipped service installation at the end of the config wizard. Then in the designer I set unter common/Process state/ExportPolicy the value HDB and afterwards I copied the xobjectkey of the main database and put it under historydbmanager.exe as a new value under base data/source database with new. In the historydesigner I did some additional config under base data/general/schedules and activated "import process information directly" and the last point was, configuring the stuff with the jobserviceconfiguration.exe in the hdb folder. The history db service is also there in the list besides the two I talked above. Interesting fact is, that when I go to the website log of the historyDb, I STILL get the exact error messages (for the history db) like??: [810143] Database error 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Queue', table 'IAM8.dbo.JobQueue'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Children
No Data