This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Transporting IT Shop Error. (Auto created IT Shop structure)

HI, I', using V7.1.1. I'm attempting to migrate an IT Shop structure with the Database Transporter between two environments. The first is completely configured and the target contains only default configuration. I'm using the Transporter and selecting all objects from the following tables

• ITShopOrg
  • ITShopOrgHasPWODecisionMEthod
  • ITShopOrgHasQERResource
  • ITShopOrgHasQERReuse

Creating the package works with no problem but importing it I get an error from OnSaving in logic module 'QER.Customizer.ITShopOrg'. Specifically it says "[2133006] This object must not be edited because it belongs to an automatically created IT Shop structure."

All the dependencies are transported already (PWODecisionMethods, QERResources and QERReuses) so I don't think it's that. I think it may be about how the IT Shop assigns products. I thought I might need to filter the ITShopOrg table on the ITShopInfo field but looking in the configured environment, nothing stands out as being automatically created so no required in the transport. ANy ideas on what I need to filter out?