Why Outstandings AD objects are created in Dell one.What is the cause for creating object.

we are using Dell one Idm and we have AD target.When i go to Manager tool->target synchronization;Active directory ,i can see many user and their AD groups .Why these user listed as Outstanding object.

These user are member of respectice AD groups in LIAM but in Actual AD target they are not part of that AD group.

Is there any reason listing these user under outstanding object list.Please help me...

Parents
  • Hi,

At some point in time, the group membership was sync'd to 1IM. At a later point somebody changed the group membership in native AD. At the next sync, 1IM will mark the removed memberships as outstanding - leaving you the choice what to do with them. This is the default behaviour of an OOB AD sync project. If you want to change this you have to edit the 'Group' mapping in the AD sync project. Double click the vrtMembersSIDArr object on the LHS of the mapping and uncheck the 'Try to mark the object for deletion (outstanding)' checkbox.

Future syncs will then delete the membership from 1IM rather than mark it as outstanding.

But you will still have process the existing objects that are marked.

HTH, Barry.
  • Hi,

At some point in time, the group membership was sync'd to 1IM. At a later point somebody changed the group membership in native AD. At the next sync, 1IM will mark the removed memberships as outstanding - leaving you the choice what to do with them. This is the default behaviour of an OOB AD sync project. If you want to change this you have to edit the 'Group' mapping in the AD sync project. Double click the vrtMembersSIDArr object on the LHS of the mapping and uncheck the 'Try to mark the object for deletion (outstanding)' checkbox.

Future syncs will then delete the membership from 1IM rather than mark it as outstanding.

But you will still have process the existing objects that are marked.

HTH, Barry.
Children